We arrived in San Francisco Saturday afternoon. We had a quick snack as we were all hungry, and then stretched out to relax for a while before we thought about doing anything. After napping for a little while, we decided to go out and see what was going on. We stopped first at Chaps II, and had a drink. It was fairly quiet there, so we headed over to the Eagle. On the way there, we stopped in at a sandwich place and had a Meatball sub. At the Eagle, we met up with Lenny and Oz, a friend of his from Phoenix. We also met the Florida Leather boy from 1997 -- we were actually at his contest! We also ran in to Lance, Mr San Francisco Leather, and Sir Hugh International Leather Sir. All in all it was a fun evening, and we wound up staying out much later than we planned to! We got up Sunday morning at around 8:00 am to get ready for brunch at Donna Sachet's. We were expecting some problems with traffic, so left for the brunch at 9:15, and wound up being almost 20 minutes early! We were outside smoking when we met up with Stephano. We have talked with him in the past and it was good to catch up with him again. Utah Rox, Mr. International Olympus Leather came out from inside. He was another one who expected traffic and was early. We chatted for a bit and decided to head in to the house. It's a beautiful home and the brunch was fantastic. We (Daddy, Tiger and I) met up with many people that we know and it was a nice kickoff to Folsom. We left the brunch around 11:15, and had enough time to do a quick run through of the fair before it got crowded, and the Titleholder announcement that occurred at 12:40 (approximately?) Lance did a great job announcing all of the current titleholders. After that was over, Daddy, Tiger and I headed back to the hotel to get out of our "high holy cow" leather and get into something cooler. Tiger wore her title vest and jeans, Daddy and I opted for vests, jeans and chaps. Of course, I wore my sash as well. We took a taxi back to the fair, and wandered from 8th St back to 12th St. It was packed. WOW. All three of us volunteered at the Alameda County Leather Corps Margarita booth helping out by filling glasses with ice, pouring drinks, filling the pitchers and performing body guard services during a bank run. I had a lot of fun talking with Tyler while we were working. I also had fun people watching as we worked. In the end, we left around 5:00 to see what was still going on, and headed for the Eagle. There was a huge line there, so we tried the Lone Star, but there was a huge line there as well. At that point, we decided to wait in line, but if a taxi came by we would head back to the hotel. Tiger obviously wanted to head back to the hotel as she was flagging down every taxi that came by, even standing out in the middle of the street! A taxi came before we got in the bar, so we headed back to the hotel. Once there, first thing on our agenda: FOOD! We went to a sushi place and looked at the menu. We decided to have Italian because daddy & tiger could not get meatloaf & mashed potatoes. So, having had dinner we returned to the room, and packed everything up for the morning. It's 9:00 pm on Folsom night, and the only thing I can think of is stretching out and sleeping. Does that mean I am getting old?